> News and CAS
> The redeveloped Healthcare Databases Advanced Search (HDAS) was launched on 17 October 2016
To search the healthcare databases please go to:
"NEW" - Healthcare Databases Advanced Search (HDAS)
Quick Guide Full User Guide
23 short videos demonstrating how to use the different features of HDAS can be found here.
"OLD" - Healthcare Databases Advanced Search (available until the end of November)
Advice on managing your migrated searches from Monday 17th October
All saved searches and alerts set up from 2008 onwards in old HDAS (and in the BETA version) have been migrated to the new system and will be available to users from Monday 17 October.
When you log in you will see an Import link at the top of the page, next to Saved Results and Alerts:
- click on the Import link and you will see a drop-down list of years
- select a year, and then you will see the list of your saved searches and alerts from that year
- select the ones that you want to import.
Things you should be aware of:
- Migration may take some time, so please set some time aside to let this run. This will depend on how many saved searches and results you choose to bring across.
- Only bring across the searches you need
- You will need to go into your searches and run them in the new system.
- Alerts will be on the final line of the strategy only. You will have to go into each strategy to change this if you want alerts on other lines within a strategy.
- Alerts will continue to be sent from the old HDAS while users transition to the new HDAS, which may lead to duplication of alerts to users during November for some recipients.