> News and CAS
> Hampshire Healthcare Library Service Survey 2010 - results
Thank you to everyone who completed the library survey in June. We had 465 responses from healthcare staff and students all over Hampshire. Some key themes emerged from your responses:
- There is a high level of satisfaction with the helpfulness of our staff and the services provided
- The library has a positive impact on people providing clinical care and completing qualifications
- Some improvements could be made to the library website and the range of and access to e-journals
- Many would like introductory or refresher training on how to find information
- The library needs to raise awareness of it services and the range of resources
- Communication about library services could be improved via an emailed newsletter
The winner of the £50 Amazon gift voucher was Carly Bott, Student Mental Health Nurse.
More results from the survey to follow.